Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? no because i still want to go school.
2. What have you learnt this term? my maths because i learnt my three times table.
3. What have you found easy this term? my writing because it is easy
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? my toondoo because it took awhile to load.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term? frank, misiotei, simione
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? to finish all my work.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term?is to put full stops and capital letters in all my writing.